Tracks on an 1100c ??

I'm in the process of convincing my wife to let me purchase a new 2017 Kubota 1100C > I understand they have added a pto and this put it over the top for me to get one. I would really like to replace my VK540 sled, and if I put tracks on this sucker, I am curious what the consensus is on how it would perform. I would like to pull ice shacks, the odd load of wood, and generally just tank around the bush> is the weight of one of these a factor when I use tracks in normal conditions in snow?.. and as well, has anyone here tried it, and has any suggestions?

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by Kauterize View Post
    I'm in the process of convincing my wife to let me purchase a new 2017 Kubota 1100C > I understand they have added a pto and this put it over the top for me to get one. I would really like to replace my VK540 sled, and if I put tracks on this sucker, I am curious what the consensus is on how it would perform. I would like to pull ice shacks, the odd load of wood, and generally just tank around the bush> is the weight of one of these a factor when I use tracks in normal conditions in snow?.. and as well, has anyone here tried it, and has any suggestions?
    First get flowers for wife!