Hello All,

New the the forum, so hope this will find SOMEONE out there who can help with this...

I believe that I have a leak coming from the power/steering hydraulic lines that go up to the steering wheel. It is impossible to get to them without taking anything apart, so I thought I could take the entire plastic console off to check them that way.

Unclipped the hood... removed the windshield... removed steering wheel... removed glove box...removed any clip attachments for lights, computer dashboard, etc. By all accounts, the dash should raise right up... but it does not. Seems like it is catching just a little on the uprights on either side and maybe on the lever that raises/lowers the steering wheel... but I don't know if that is what is the problem is, or if there is something else that I am missing. It's so close. Am I going to have to remove the entire ROPS just to get this dash to raise up so I can get to those lines?

On a secondary note, how would I know the difference between whether I actually have a leak coming from the upper part of that line... or if it has been overfilled? Took the RTV to the dealer to go over a few weeks ago, and they were supposed to top off all the fluid levels... but when I checked the power-steering fluid reservoir under the passenger seat, it was low. Wound up adding about half a gallon. The leak was fairly minimal before that... but seemed to get worse over the past few days, going from a small plate-size spot on the concrete to dinner plate size. I can see behind the steering wheel where the lines are wet and it is slowly running down along the line and dripping from under the carriage frame.

I found a service manual on Ebay for both the x900 and x1120 RTV's. Does anyone have this manual and is it worth ordering?

Any suggestions on all accounts would be very appreciated.

Thanks,

Frank