PDA

View Full Version : ATV 1100 Useless

steve h
01-20-2017, 12:47 PM
Bought new ATV 1100 from Fiser Tractor in Arkansas about 18 months ago. 20 grand.

Immediately, wife could not operate due to shifting. I can only operate because I can slam the shifter hard to disengage it.

Took it back to dealer. They checked it out and said there was nothing they could do only that it would get better with time.

After 16 or 17 months of waiting I got a survey from Kubota and gave them my opinion on this POS (piece of sh_t) since it does not serve the purchase it was intended for.

Well, I let then know that the POS was a POS and I would not be buying any more Kubota products even though I own the 1100, a 60" zero-turn and a small tractor made by them.

But WOW. When they got the survey they jumped to the point. Dealer called me within a couple of hours and stated they had a "campaign" to fix the problem. Even would come pick it up at no charge. They brought it back a few days later and POS is no better.

Then I get a call a few days later from dealer saying that I owe them $46 for labor for doing campaign on POS.

ATV 1100 = P(iece) O(f) S(hit)

If you haven't bought one yet, save your money.

Admin
01-20-2017, 04:16 PM
[QUOTE=steve h;4823]Bought new ATV 1100 from Fiser Tractor in Arkansas about 18 months ago. 20 grand.

Immediately, wife could not operate due to shifting. I can only operate because I can slam the shifter hard to disengage it.

Took it back to dealer. They checked it out and said there was nothing they could do only that it would get better with time.

After 16 or 17 months of waiting I got a survey from Kubota and gave them my opinion on this POS (piece of sh_t) since it does not serve the purchase it was intended for.

Well, I let then know that the POS was a POS and I would not be buying any more Kubota products even though I own the 1100, a 60" zero

Sounds like the spool is not slowing down at idle for shifting to take place. :Lurkin