PDA

View Full Version : 2005 rtv 900 driveshaft/serial number/help with anything!

jetwelder10
09-23-2016, 12:05 AM
I bought a 2005 rtv 900 from an auction, and when I received it, it was in really bad shape, lots of hours, cracked head, all kinds of little things, it has turned into my money pit. I put a new head on the engine, had a guy put it back together for me and it runs, thankfully, but now I have a serious rattling from the drive shaft. I have researched some good fixes online, however, I have a 1 piece driveshaft with no u-joints. So, needless to say I am now having to buy new driveline components. I am probably going to have to buy the original(I think) 2 piece shaft with u-joints and center support bearing to get this machine running normal? I am having trouble finding a serial number for this Kubota, because I have no title, no nothing, the serial number tag is missing off the left frame rail, and the only serial number I see is on the back of the cage reading 50589. Does anyone know how I can get the right info here so I can be sure to order the right parts, or does anyone have any info to get this machine purring cheaper than Kubota OEM parts? thanks for any comments of help.